Saturday, 5 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

I'm still working on things from 2012 so no resolutions for 2013! Just get these projects completed... carry on is my resolution.

so here are some tins... I've realised I've got a bit of a thing about tins... here are some goodies from my everyday tin selection.

This tin was not mine to keep.

However, I admired it while it was on the kitchen table!
 
 This is the tin I keep my jewels in.
 
I got it when I was delayed at Schipol airport having visited my little sister when she was working here.

This is the tin I keep my paperclips in.

One of the best things about being a teacher is stationary supplies! I'm not a fan of the sweeties inside so I gave them to a friend who loves them!

These are my drawing pin tins.
I got them both in Hong Kong.

I have to say I much prefer the Spanish word for drawing pins, it's chinchetas! 

I've also got a few from my grandmothers so I'll dig them out... I think it's important to know what's in the tin... normally buttons & fastenings of one kind or another and things that'll come in useful one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment